James Jones MS, CCC-SLP
- Bachelor of science degree from Utah State University in 2000
Major: Communicative Disorders
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Utah State University in 2002
- ASHA (American Speech-Language Hearing Association)
- Certification State of Idaho Licensure
- Vital Stim Therapy
- Facial E-Stimulation
- Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation (DPNS)
- Annual Continuing Education Courses: Targeting the most effective therapeutic techniques to address areas such as articulation, language development, attention and auditory processing, swallowing, and executive functioning.
I feel very fortunate to have a job that I can wake up excited to go to work on a Monday morning. Speech-Language Pathology has been a perfect fit to mu personality and desire to help other people while working directly with them to meet their goals. I have a wonderful wife and four fantastic children. I’m forever a kid at heart and thoroughly love spending time with my family riding bikes, jeeping, and playing fames. I am always up for getting together with friends and family to enjoy each other’s company and of course eat great food. Bottom line; if it involves my family, a bicycle, nature, or food then count me in!