- Master degree in Occupational Therapy from Idaho State University
- Earned outstanding research award for work done during graduate professional project
- Bachelor of university Studies from Idaho State University
- Associate degree in Natural Science from Ricks College
- Licensed by the State of Idaho as an Occupational Therapist
- Certified and registered by NBCOT
- Member of AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Association)
I currently work in Adult Rehabilitation in an outpatient rehabilitation center and in pediatrics in the clinic. I have experienced in home health and in hand therapy settings. I have worked with a wide variety of clients from different backgrounds and with a wide range of diagnosis and deficits. I love collaborating with clients and family to maximize rehabilitation potential and help individuals do what
they need to do, want to do, and are expected to do.
I see every day as a new challenge and opportunity to learn and grow for the benefit of those individuals whom I’m lucky enough to treat.
Family and Faith are my priorities and I love spending time working, traveling, and recreating with my family. I have significant experience in business and case management specifically manufacturing and R&D. I love to work with my hands and have designed and custom built furniture for several years in my spare time. I enjoy incorporating my hobbies and skills into my occupational therapy treatment and practice.